Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century

I got a new laptop! After a couple months of research and working up the courage to open my wallet wide enough, I finally took the plunge and purchased a new laptop. I wanted one because I would like to do more journal writing and other projects that I couldn't bring myself to sit at a desk long enough to do. I found one with great features that was priced low and then was on sale at the store for $100 off. I got a killer deal if I do say so myself.

I have been learning more about working with my new doctor. He is such a little guy but it's a challenge to keep up with him. As long as I keep him operating he is happy. I must admit that I enjoy scheduling for cleft palate repairs and craniosynostosis more that I did for abdominoplasties and liposuction. The patients just seem to be more cooperative and grateful.

Well folks, that is all I can pull out of my brain at this time. I am trying to post as often as I can, but I guess my days are filled with the ordinary. Any ideas on what to write? I am new to this blogging thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "ordinary" is my "interesting". I am glad you love your computer, never has so much research been done in the name of buying.

steph said...

you need to take pictures of all your stuff. i still haven't seen the paint on your walls after we went and picked it out. i want to see your furniture and everything that you bought.

gs said...

Do we take your word for it that you spelled the medical terms correctly? Lindsay, I need to know your computer and everything. Maybe I can bypass the research ave. Would you email me w info? thx
I vote for what Steph said.