I decided to take last Friday off and go with Cathy and Brynn and their kids and Mom for a play day at the Discovery Gateway children museum. They had a Sesame Street exhibit there that the kids loved. They all seemed to be occupied with getting clean at a big sink. We pulled them away to look at other things but they usually work their way back to the sink area.
We played in several areas, but another favorite was a big network of balls and tubes. The kids especially loved the tube that had air blowing through it. Whenever they opened a door in the tube air would blow in their faces and suck the ball up the tube. It was amusing to see the faces they pulled.
Eston seemed particularly intense about it.
Christine woke up occasionally to watch the kids. She seemed overwhelmed by the noise and activity. After a couple hours, I was with Christine on that one.
3 comments:
We had a lot of fun with you. My kids always love it when Aunt Lindsay comes and plays. I think I get pushed to the wayside.
Thanks for coming.
Those kids are so lucky! I wish I would of taken my kids too. They would of loved it!
cute kids! what a fun day off!
Post a Comment